Safety precautions and security advice
In order to guarantee the safety of all visitors, we kindly request that you observe the following advice:
- Visitors are obliged to strictly follow the instructions of the security staff
- Persons under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- You may only bring small pieces of luggage that can be examined by the x-ray system
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the building and on the observation deck
- Visitors deemed to be under the influence of alcohol will be denied access
- Weapons and dangerous objects (e.g. glass bottles) are prohibited
- Animals, except guide dogs, may not be brought into the building
- Pushchairs must remain on the ground floor. They may not be taken onto the observation deck
- People whose mobility is limited are also able to visit the MAIN TOWER in Frankfurt. Due to the structural nature of the MAIN TOWER, wheelchair users or those who have difficulty in walking, and are only mobile with the assistance of another person or of mobility aids, may only enter the building with a companion. More information can be found here.
- Due to the current security situation, we reserve the right to carry out additional checks on bags and backpacks and, should we deem it necessary, to refuse access to anyone with a bag or backpack. We ask for your understanding for these measures, which are in your interest.